It’s always a pleasure to share these pages with great people. Eugenia Baz is a Youtube Star and a positive and crazy person, who shares her ideas on her weekly vlog. When she accepted my invitation to share her experience with my readers I was super happy. I know you will be, too.
Learn how to make an outdoor Pallet Swing that will bring a lot of fun to your backyard playground. Please share Eugenia’s DIY with your friends and let us know in the comment section below what your experience is with similar DIY projects.
DIY Pallet Swing
Pallet swings are perfect for anyone, they are a fun project that will transform your backyard. This project is easy to make and super cheap!! It’s great for kids and adults. Your little ones will love it as much as you will!! I’m Eugenia Baz from the YouTube channel “Eugenia Baz” and today I’m going to show you how to make a pallet swing.
- 1 Pallet (you can make your own or buy it, most grocery stores will give them out for free)
- A drill
- Strong Rope (length will depend on how high the tree is)
- 2 medium size carabineers
- A stable tree ( pick one that has a thick branch)
Step by Step
- Step 1: Give your pallet a sand and dust the residue off.
- Step 2: Measure and mark with a pencil to have a guide on where to drill the holes. Make sure they are evenly spaced. Repeat on the other end.
- Step 3: Drill 6 holes on both ends of your pallet, then sand each hole.
- Step 4: Turn your pallet over and repeat the marking and drilling process.
- Step 5: Tread your rope starting from the back (the side with 3 pieces of wood). Leave slag to create loops that should be the length of the pallet across.
- Step 6: Tie a figure eight knot on both sides. Cut the excess rope and burn the ends.
- Step 7: Repeat the treading process on the other end.
- Step 8: Gather the loops and clip them on the carabineer. Repeat on the other end.
- Step 9: Go to the tree, and prop the pallet on two chairs at the height you want it.
- Step 10: Flip half of your leftover rope twice around the tree.(you can use the carabineer as weight to flip it)
- Step 11: Tie a Figure eight knot with a loop at the bottom.
- Step 12: Attach the carabineer to the loop.
- Step 13: Adjust as needed. And tie a simple knot. Repeat this process on the other side.
- Step 14: You are DONE!!
Subscribe to my YouTube channel –> Here
Thanks for reading!!!